Today 80% of the B2B industrial sourcing process is done online before an engineer or buyer ever contacts you. Their research is performed online through a variety of channels to narrow down the field before they contact you. The more of those channels you appear under the higher the chance is that you’ll be contacted.
Time limitations and short attention spans make the use of videos the perfect vehicle to get your message across quickly and attract interest from your target prospects. No other media can convey your message as clearly and concisely as video. The right video can speak volumes about your company in the following ways:
- Shows the passion and personality of your company.
- Demonstrates your capabilities and your expertise.
- Establishes your as a solution provider for your prospects.
- Tells your unique story like nothing else can do online.
We are seeing an increase in the use of videos in industrial manufacturers to promote new capabilities, address design and engineering concerns and educate prospects about the things that make your company unique.
Here are some of the examples of videos that Industrial Manufacturers are successfully using in their marketing –
Some of the advantages that video gives you are:
- Generate 4 to 7 times more engagement and response rates for your website (SearchEngineWatch)
- 53 times more likely to rank higher on Google than your website (Forrester Research)
- 41% higher click through rate than plain text (ReelSEO)
- YouTube is the #2 Search engine and optimized video will give you a strong YouTube Presence
For more information about using video in your marketing give us a call at 805-497-7401 to discuss your requirements.