Competition for business is tougher than ever before. Many companies are vying for the same piece of the proverbial pie and finding it difficult to connect with their prospects. Search engines make product and service research very easy for consumers.
So, what can be done to get your company to stand out and have a more effective online presence?
The answer: Differentiate your company from your competitors by providing your prospects with solutions to their business issues and be there when they’re ready to buy.
Let’s be honest, everybody says they have the best quality, outstanding customer service and/or most cost effective solution. This may be true for your business but that’s not what will get buyers to come to you. You need more to attract them
Perhaps it’s time to reclaim your mission for being in business. You need to dig deep to find your core reasons for being in business aside from making a profit.
Steve Jobs said,”Marketing is about values. Customers want to know who you are, what you stand for and how your business fits into the market”
Ask yourself and your team: How do we best serve our customers? What is our excellence? What is the problem we can solve?
Once you’re clear on your mission, it’s time to deliver that message to your prospects and attract the business that you are looking for.
Here’s some strategies that can Increase your effectiveness online:
- State a clear message on your home page that incites interest and has a call to action. Tell them what you’d like them to do, IE: Select your _________ and click here, register for our newsletter or free report, for business owners click here for consumers click here and so on.
- Create consistent content to assist and stay in touch with customers such as articles, blog posts, videos and case studies.
- Employ compelling copy that delivers vital information while giving your company a unique voice. Whenever possible discuss how you can solve your customers problem.
- Create landing pages that are specific to your target markets.
- Catch more traffic with high-end photographs that capture the uniqueness of your operation and products.
- Share the human story of your company with its history, traditions, specialized employees and relationships.
- Educational Video makes your products and processes come to life. Approximately 70% to 80% of buying decisions are made after watching a video vs. reading text.
Regardless of your service or product in the end it’s all about what you can do to make it easy for your customer to get their products and services easily.
Get our Free Ebook – Attracting New Customers: The Essential 5 Steps For Online Success
To Schedule a Free 30 Minute Strategy Session Click Here